Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
Lotus Bakeries is active worldwide in the indulgent and healthy snacking segment with the Lotus, Lotus Biscoff, Lotus Dinosaurus, Lotus Suzy, Peijnenburg, Snelle Jelle, Annas, Nākd, Trek, BEAR and Urban Fruit brands.
Lotus Bakeries, with headquarters in Belgium, is a dynamic, internationally oriented company with production facilities in Belgium, the Netherlands, France and Sweden, and 17 own sales organizations in Europe, America and Asia. Lotus Bakeries also works with commercial partners in 40 countries worldwide.
Lotus Bakeries has approximately 1,900 employees. By maintaining a healthy balance between tradition and innovation, the Lotus brand indulges consumers with a unique range of high-quality, tasty products. With Peijnenburg and Snelle Jelle, the company is a market leader in gingerbread in the Netherlands. Under the Nākd, Trek, BEAR and Urban Fruit brands, Lotus Bakeries offers tasty snacks, manufactured from all-natural, unprocessed ingredients, with no added sugar.
In 2019 the Group achieved a turnover of EUR 612,7 million. The shares of Lotus Bakeries are listed on Euronext Brussels.
To support their further expansion we are currently looking for an Export Sales Manager - International Distributors
- You will be responsible for a dedicated region and commercial partners by making a 5 year plan for your area; supporting existing partners, unlocking high potential markets and looking for new partners in this region.
- You are able to set priorities within the dedicated geographical area in terms of countries, approach, partners etc.
- You will get in depth knowledge of the commercial partners. Together with the Area Trade marketing & Category Development Manager you will help and support your partners in making and executing their sales & Marketing plans.
- On regular basis you have business reviews and reporting with your partners, together you define actions based on the results and analysis.
- You will report directly to the General Manager – International Distributors
- You have a Master’s degree and 5-10 years’ experience in a similar role or a solid track record in a sales or purchasing role within food production/ FMCG within a "branded" concept.
- A strong knowledge of International business is necessary..
- You are able to work in a diverse multicultural environment.
- You possess good communication skills and are aware of the importance of good stakeholder management.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you get lots of energy out of partnerships.
- You have a result-oriented hands-on approach and you are driven to exceed targets and objectives.
- You can work autonomously and are willing to go the extra mile.
- You are flexible and willing to travel (50%).
- Fluency in English and Dutch is required, knowledge of other language(s) is a plus.
Lotus Bakeries invests in people and they will welcome you in a professional organization with clear ambitions. Lotus Bakeries offers you responsibilities and freedom to expand new business opportunities and to develop yourself.
They offer a competitive and full salary package in line with your experiences and competences. You will be based in Lembeke with frequently travel (50%) to your core markets.
Caroline Reyniers - 03 259 29 17 - firstname.lastname@example.org
30579+Toon meer informatie