Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
For our client, a leading player in the FMCG-industry, we are currently recruiting an experienced Production Supervisor.
- You have the responsibility for the daily organization and coordination of several modern production lines.
- You manage a team of +/- 50 operators within a 5 day/2 shifts operating system ensuring the forecasted production planning.
- You will make sure the production activities are in accordance with the internal standards regarding safety, quality and overall GMP (Good Manufacturing Processes).
- You will manage and motivate your team striving for further growth and development in order to maintain and develop their expertise and capabilities. You will work closely together with Human Resources regarding development and training possibilities.
- Through your inspirational coaching skills, and your lead by example principles, you will enhance the passion and thrive for excellence within your team.
- You solve operational first-line problems according to the internal Good Manufacturing Processes.
- You initiate and implement continuous improvement projects together with Quality Assurance, Product Development and Maintenance.
- You will report directly to the Manufacturing Manager.
- You have a technical background (master or minimum bachelor degree) or equivalent through relevant experience.
- You obtained a minimum of 3-5 years or relevant experience within a similar role within FMCG or Food Manufacturing within a semi-automated production environment.
- You are a real people manager, coach and motivator.
- Fluent in French and Dutch ideally with a good knowledge of English.
- Passionate & driven by problem solving and process improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skillset.
- No-nonsense, stress-resistant with a go-getter mentality.
Our client offers an attractive salary package including bonus and benefits package and work essentials.
They offer you the chance to join a strong, solid and dynamic company with room for further personal development and growth.
26168+Toon meer informatie