Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
Value Retail is the only company to specialises exclusively in the development and operation of luxury outlet shopping Villages. Value Retail provides its guests with an outlet shopping experience unrivalled anywhere in the world.
The Villages are must-visit international shopping destinations for European and global visitors. Today Value Retail serves the world’s leading brands through a unique retail proposition in nine key European tourism markets.
Each Village offers brands exceptional growth, the development of new markets and an introduction to new customers. Value Retail delivers consistently improving performance, striving to build and maintain long term partnerships with the brands it serves.
Due to the further company growth we are currently looking for a Retail Manager, Maasmechelen based.
The Senior Retail Manager co-ordinates, plans and develops the retail management activities of the Village to achieve sales targets and increase customer experience and spend within the Village. Working to and in support of , the Retail Director and/or Deputy Retail Director.
- You will ensure that the Village achieves its set sales targets, retail strategy and provides an excellent customer experience.
- You will develop excellent relationships with existing brands that are conducive to maximizing sales and business opportunities within the Village
- You will maintain and develop personal knowledge and expertise to provide guidance to store managers and enhance profitability
- You are responsible for accurate and timely management information, with supporting analysis, through weekly reporting to Retail Director and/or Deputy Retail Director
- You will effectively collaborate with leasing and operating teams in providing the support needed to achieve highest levels of customer satisfaction, compliance with all legal requirements and successful operational coordination
- Developing targeted training seminars with HR for staff development and career enhancement
- You will be responsible for the coordination and daily management of staff, programs and activities to achieve optimum inventory levels and merchandise selection at all times
- You provide input to implement the Village strategy through analysis of fashion trends, customer behaviors and key seasonal dates
- You constantly promote The Village position within the local community
- You have at least +10 years of proven experience in a senior managerial role within international luxury fashion retail, preferably department store
- You are commercially aware and possess in depth experience of working towards KPI’s
- You have the ability to plan, prioritise and cope under pressure
- You have developed analytical skills with a keen eye for detail and a can-do attitude
- You have good decision making and strategic capabilities
- You are a real people manager, who likes to be present on the floor
- You have exquisite leadership and team building skills, and excellent communication skills
- You are able to interact and liaise across all levels of the business
- International experience is an asset
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
Our client offers you the chance to become part of a solid and growing company.
As part of a large international group with a strong image, they offer a lot of career opportunities next to an interesting salary package including company car, bonus and benefits.
Caroline Reyniers 03 259 29 17
25878+Toon meer informatie