Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
For our client, a multinational and market leader within the automotive industry, we are looking for a SAP Application Engineer (FICO).
• You will be part of the IT department servicing internal customers worldwide.
• You design, develop, maintain and monitor the application landscape (including administration). Together with the Application Management Services Team Lead you ensure that an uninterrupted and excellent operation can be guaranteed for the applications.
• You implement changes, upgrades and expansions to software components within clearly defined guidelines to ensure the organisation is equipped with technologies and options that best fit in with user requirements.
• You secure the applications by keeping them updated and patched against vulnerabilities to ensure the protection of the applications against cybercrime and so guarantee the continuity of the applications.
• You will deal directly with your (internal) clients to understand the specific technical specifications of their demands.
• You follow market trends with regards to new applications and technologies.
• You provide 2nd and 3rd level support to ensure that a fast and user friendly service can be offered.
• You will manage different projects in different areas.
• You will report directly to the Head of IT.
• Master’s degree in IT or computer sciences.
• Minimum 3-5 years of related work experience, ideally within financial services.
• Experience implementing financial solutions using SAP technologies, especially modules like SAP Financial Accounting (FI) and SAP Controlling (CO).
• Demonstrable knowledge of ABAP programming.
• You are eager to learn and willing to grow and develop your technical and interpersonal skills.
• You have excellent communication skills (listening, influencing, persuading).
• You have solid knowledge of financial processes and –applications.
• You have strong project management experience.
• You are analytical and have strong problem-solving skills.
• Dynamic team player with a positive and proactive attitude.
• You are fluent in English.
Our client is offering a challenging position in an international environment. You will work with a dynamic and motivated team in a great working atmosphere.
They offer an attractive salary package including extra-legal benefits, company car and flexible working hours.
Alexander Van Crombrugge
29797+Toon meer informatie