Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
SCAS Europe S.A./N.V., providing exclusive services in Europe, was established in 2007 as a European liaison office of Sumika Chemical Analysis Service, Ltd. (SCAS), the largest and the leading service provider of chemical analysis and evaluation in Japan.
SCAS maintains overseas offices in Shanghai, Singapore, Seoul and Hsinchu City (Taiwain) and offers a variety of analytical services related to the environment, food, industrial materials and goods, pharmaceuticals as well as consultation services in regulatory affairs and chemicals compliance on a world-wide basis. SCAS Europe offers REACH-related services in an Only Representative capacity for non-EU manufacturers. It is the only Japanese legal entity providing such services in the EU.
In addition to REACH consultancy services, SCAS EUROPE in close collaboration with SCAS acts as the representative for a full range of regulatory services from new chemical notifications and registrations in the Asia-Pacific region, the Americas and Europe to MSDS generation.
SCAS Europe draws upon its deep reserves of regulatory expertise gained through years of experience to serve as a contact point for SCAS. SCAS offers total solutions and is a convenient one-stop shop meeting global regulatory needs with particular strength in the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently looking for SCAS Europe a Regulatory Affairs Manager.
The Regulatory Affairs Manager will be the head of the European office (SCAS Europe) based in Diegem. He or she will be responsible for implementing European strategic direction from the Japanese head office and will be managing REACH only representative business in the EU.
- You are responsible for maintaining full compliance with REACH.
- You maintain and develop strong relationships with your SCAS colleagues in order to assure the contracting and administrative follow up for your client portfolio.
- You report directly to the President of SCAS Europe in Japan.
- You have a scientific background within Chemistry, Biochemistry or another related scientific discipline.
- 10+ years of extensive regulatory affairs experience or a solid track record in a similar role preferably within the chemical industry.
- A strong knowledge of chemical regulations is desired, some knowledge of toxicology and or risk assessment are an asset.
- Knowledge and compliance experience in REACH is mandatory.
- You excel in company presentations to support further business opportunities.
- You possess good communication skills and are aware of the importance of good stakeholder management.
- You are flexible and have a result-oriented hands-on approach.
- You are able to work in a diverse multicultural environment.
- You have the ability to drive business development.
- Fluency in English is required, knowledge of other language(s) is a plus.
SCAS Europe offers an attractive salary package including benefits package and company car.
Caroline Reyniers - +32 3 259 29 17
28594+Toon meer informatie