Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
Our client is a solid leading Belgian company with worldwide presence. They are one of the largest global players in their industry.
To reinforce their supply chain department for Western Europe we are currently recruiting an International Supply Chain Expert.
You will be part of the Central European Supply chain team with a focus on all production sites in Western Europe. In this role you will be responsible for coordinating, aligning and optimising all supply chain flows and processes.
- Based on flow & data analysis you will support the future development of the supply chain department concerning inventory management, S&OP planning, capacity management, master data management and new product introductions.
- You will implement new systems and tools aiming for solid and accurate reporting, forecasting and the simplification of the entire supply chain flow.
- You are in close contact with various local and international internal and external stakeholders and guide them through change projects. Your main peers will be operations, local supply chain teams, finance and sales.
- You report directly to the European Supply Chain Manager.
- Master degree combined with a proven track record of 2-5 years within supply chain. An Apics certification is a plus.
- Experience within a multi-site production environment is a plus.
- You combine an analytical mindset with a hands-on mentality in order to support in operational and strategic supply chain processes. Through your empathic approach you gain buy-in and trust in order to reduce the resistance towards change.
- You are data driven with a strong experience and interest in supply chain concepts and systems such as ERP/SAP.
- Passionate about the analysis of complex situations, problem solving and change management.
- You are able to work autonomously, while maintaining a strong helicopter view managing multiple projects at the same time.
- You are no-nonsense, hands-on, stress-resistant with go-getter and entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Proactive, agile, perseverant, resilient with a positive attitude.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- Willingness to travel internationally (5-10 %).
Our client offers an attractive salary package including benefits package.
A solid, stable and growing environment with room for personal development.
32269+Toon meer informatie