Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
Neuhaus NV is a profitable growing Belgian company with several traditional chocolatier brands.
From their head office and atelier located in Vlezenbeek (Anderlecht), they are active around the world. With different brands like Neuhaus, Jeff de Bruges and Corné Port-Royal, the company generates a turnover of more than 90 million euros and employs about 500 people.
High quality chocolate products, craftsmanship and living the chocolate experience are the keywords of their success.
Due to their increasing growth and further ambitions they created a new role for a Supply Chain Expert.
The scope of the supply chain department at Neuhaus consist of Co-packing, Warehousing and Transportation. Your focus will be on the further optimisation of Neuhaus’ supply chain, as well internally as externally. Based on flow & data analysis, you will set and work out the landscape of our future supply chain.
- Starting from data analysis you built KPI dashboards in order to enhance quality, accuracy and efficiency to secure the required service levels and support the decisions with regards to network design.
- You will implement new systems and tools aiming for solid and accurate reporting, forecasting and the simplification of the entire supply chain flow.
- You are in close contact with various internal and external stakeholders and guide them through change projects.
- You keep abreast on innovative market tendencies and developments and share this information with your stakeholders, taking into account the long term strategy of the company.
- You will manage, evaluate and challenge the Co-packers and 3PL Service Providers and support the preparation of RFQ’s.
- You report directly to the Logistics Manager
- Master degree combined with a proven track record of min 5-8 years within supply chain.
- Experience within a production environment in FMCG/Food/Retail and/or a 3PL or 4PL service provider. Multi-site experience is an added value.
- Strong experience and interest in systems, ERP & EDI. Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Passionate about the analysis of complex situations, problem solving and change management.
- You are able to work autonomously, while maintaining a strong helicopter view managing multiple projects at the same time.
- You are no-nonsense, hands-on, stress-resistant with go-getter and entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Proactive, agile, perseverant, resilient with a positive attitude.
- Fluent in Dutch or French combined with English.
- Willingness to travel internationally (10%).
Neuhaus offers an attractive salary package including benefits package and company car. Neuhaus invests highly in personal development and growth opportunities.
Alexander Van Crombrugge
29204+Toon meer informatie