Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what they are all about. That is why they love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it is juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It has been a whirlwind of a journey since their launch in 2013, they are now active in 13 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, they enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business
challenges – and they are not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
To support their further rapid expansion we are currently recruiting a:Commercial Business Intelligence Manager
Deliveroo has experienced 600% growth in the past year. Therefor their rider fleet is growing extremely fast. Within this role you are responsible for sustaining this further growth. You will need to forecast the growth across all Deliveroo Cities and define an acquisition strategy for each.
You will be part of the Middle Management Team, working in a young and ambitious environment, managing a team of 4 Direct Reports responsible for:
- Defining, translating and implementing the acquisition strategy, based on the Master Data provided by the HQ, adjusted and in line with the local growth potential & - ambitions.
- Analyzing, forecasting and planning the further growth into a tangible operational planning.
- Coordinating on- & offline marketing campaigns in order to create more brand awareness.
- Develop and follow-up of the rider lifecycles: attract, activate, follow-up, re-activate and improve the conversion onboarding funnel.
- Managing the rider supply and performance side of the operations emphasizing on process improvements.
- Within this role you will report directly to the Operations Director.
- Master Degree in Finance , Applied Economics, Commercial Engineering or equivalent.
- Min 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in a similar strategic role.
- You have the ability to manage a team/or a first managerial experience.
- Strong analytical and critical mindset.
- Excellent communication skills (able to compile, synthesize and present facts clearly).
- Create impact towards the “business” and challenge results.
- Problem solving attitude with go-getter mentality.
- Quick switching between multiple systems and multitasking in a fast paced environment.
- Hands-on approach and going the extra mile to get things done.
- Fluent in English and Dutch ideally combined with a good professional usage of French.
Alongside an extremely fun, dynamic team to work with you will become part of an insanely fast growing international company with lots of growth - & development opportunities. Deliveroo provides an interesting salary package including benefits package and….Free food and lots of it!
03 259 29 07
25927+Toon meer informatie