Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
Neuhaus NV is a profitable and growing Belgian group of traditional chocolatier brands.
From their head office with their atelier located in Vlezenbeek, they are active around the world. With different brands like Neuhaus, Jeff de Bruges, Corné Port-Royal and Astrio, the group generates a turnover of more than 90 million euros and employs about 500 people.
High quality chocolate products, craftsmanship and living the chocolate experience are the keywords of their success.
Due to their increasing growth and further ambitions we are looking for a Maintanance & Engineering Manager.
The Maintenance & Engineering manager will be responsible for the predictive and preventive maintenance management of the production facilities. In addition you will be responsible for the design and implementation of new technical innovations and installations, buildings & facilities as well as the overall utility management.
- In order to assure an efficient, effective and cost-risk optimized maintenance management you will determine the guidelines and procedures regarding a solid preventive and predictive maintenance planning that will enhance the production activities.
- You will coordinate and plan the different activities depending on the companies’ priorities and - needs and the skills and know-how of your team in alignment with the safety, quality- and service objectives.
- You will manage and allocate your budget in terms of corrective maintenance, innovations and change management in order to grant an optimal allocation of your resources.
- You will coach, manage and further develop your team ensuring a solid functioning department.
- You will work closely together with the Operations Manager and with your internal peers of Production, R&D, Q&A…to determine the needs and expectations concerning new or renewed technical installations and an Engineering Master Plan.
- You keep yourself abreast of the latest market tendencies and evolutions aiming for the development of possible innovative solutions.
- You will ensure the supply of the necessary utilities e.g. electricity, steam, gas, HVAC, compressed air etc…
- You will represent the interests and needs of your department within the company.
- You report directly to the Operations Director and will manage a team of 8 direct reports.
- Master in Industrial Engineering combined with a proven trackrecord within maintenance and engineering management preferably within the food industry.
- Good knowledge of production methods, quality standards, and hygiene and safety regulations (GMP, ISO, HACCP)
- Proven process- and change management skills with a high enthusiasm for complex production facilities, scale-ups and continuous improvement.
- Solid people management skills combined with an entrepreneurial, problem solving and “can do”-approach.
- Strong Risk and Quality Assessment mindset.
- Fluent in Dutch with a good knowledge of French and English
Neuhaus offers you the chance to become part of a passionate, constantly growing and innovative company with a strong reputation, leading brands and a well thought-out strategy.
Neuhaus offers an attractive salary package including benefits package, bonus and company car. They invest highly in personal development and growth opportunities.
For further inquiries or to apply contact Stéphanie Brughmans on +32 491 614 538
27000+Toon meer informatie