Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
Hödlmayr Logistics Belgium NV (part of Hödlmayr International AG) is a family-owned, internationally active company with “ vehicle logistics’ as its core competence. The company specializes in the complete supply chain from vehicle acceptance ex-works or entry port up to delivery to the vehicle retailer or fleet owner. In addition to the management of large transport fleets in Europe, the group has a European network of logistics centers in which vehicles are prepared for local and regional markets.
Moreover, in addition to its logistics activities, Hödlmayr Logistics Belgium also offers various production activities at the service of its customers in order to be able to deliver an even better quality at any time, fully adapted to the customer.
We are currently looking for a dynamic:
Logistics Operations Manager (Tongeren)
- You will have the full responsibility for the P&L of the production department of Hödlmayr Logistics Belgium with an operational responsibility for following divisions (+/- 45 FTE):
- Services & Remarketing
- You will define, manage and follow the KPI’s in order to achieve the budget based on the sales planning & forecast.
- You work in close collaboration with the commercial department and will maintain solid relationships with your clients in order to strive for a cost efficient and premium service level.
- You secure your buy-in at all levels of the company creating solid working relationships.
- You are responsible for the entire manpower planning (fix and temporary).
- You continuously keep abreast on market tendencies. Together with the quality department you will follow up and implement new initiatives in order to meet the quality standards.
- You strive for continuous improvement and a lean and green logistics approach, managing several projects within the group.
- In this function you will report directly to the Regional Managing Director and will be part of the management team managing 3 direct reports.
- You obtained a bachelor or master’s degree in Operations, Logistics or equivalent.
- You gained a solid experience within an operations management role (e.g. Warehouse/Logistics manager, Operations manager, Site manager,…) and can build on a strong people management experience (+30 FTE’s).
- Experience within a production environment is required, automotive experience is an asset.
- Strong experience within project and change management. Experience with Lean manufacturing/Six Sigma is a strong added value.
- You are dynamic, pro-active, organizational and a good communicator. You are a real motivator and an inspiration to your team.
- You have an analytical, commercial and strategic mindset.
- You have a clear & determined approach and are able to maintain a helicopterview.
- You’re fluent in French, English and/or German – Dutch is a plus
client offers you a challenging job with growth opportunities within a solid
and growing environment. For this job they provide a very interesting salary
package including benefits package and a company car.
+32 491 61 45 38
24715+Toon meer informatie