Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
As one of the largest companies in the processed meats sector, they are, in many ways, the industry standard because of their in-depth knowledge of their customers and consumers which allow them to generate growth opportunities in all markets, and to deliver their goal: to become one of the leading European food companies.
They work in all sales channels and market segments, providing both traditional charcuterie and more modern, convenient foods: dry sausage, dry ham, poultry, cooked ham, hot dogs, pizzas, patês, meal components, sandwich spreads and fresh and semi-fresh meats. This is an array of products which, due to its variety and quality, helps them to cement their position as the leading company in the European processed meats industry.
One of the pillars of Campofrio Food Group is their brand portfolio, one of the strongest in the industry with most of their brands being leaders in their respective local markets.
Campo Frio Food Group is present in Europe through eight business units based in Spain, Italy, Portugal, Germany, Belgium, France, Romania and The Netherlands. Because of this significant presence they are able to extend their penetration to all 27 EU members and respond to growth opportunities in other markets.
To support the further development of their Benelux Sourcing Department we are currently recruiting a Benelux Capex & Genex Buyer.
You will be part of the Benelux sourcing team with an international scope:
- You will manage all purchasing activities related to the Capex & Genex spend (e.g. capital equipment, maintenance, spare parts, logistics …) for 6 production sites in the Benelux. For global sourcing initiatives you will act as a SPOQ for your region supporting the corporate buyers.You will lead local projects in cooperation with both the internal stakeholders and coordinate with the corporate buyers.
- You will identify the lowest TCO by taking into account costs, delivery performance, flexibility, quality improvement, risk management, sustainability… and strive for continuous improvement.
- You will manage and leverage your suppliers on continuous basis striving for best performance e.g.: delivery reliability, contract utilization, pricing and cost follow up, sustainability,…
- You assure a solid buy-in with both your suppliers as well as your internal clients aiming for a solid partnership. You will support and participate to design to cost initiatives.
- You will provide benchmark information and keep abreast on market tendencies & changes.
- You will report directly to the Strategic Sourcing Director Europe and will be part of a team of 4 Benelux Buyers.
- You obtained a bachelor or master degree and have a strong technical affinity. NEVI or VIB/PI I-2 qualifications are and advantage.
- You gained a strong purchasing experience within a technical commodity, ideally Capex/Genex.
- You are a strong negotiator skilled in procuring solid contracts. You master the market dynamics.
- You have experience with different E-sourcing platforms.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. A solid knowledge of French is an advantage.
- You love and are experienced in process optimizations and are able to analyze information, take initiatives and make decisions.
- You are an excellent relationship builder and have a flexible working mentality.
- Strategic & analytical mindset, out of the box thinker, hands-on, accurate, reliable and a real team-player.
- Flexibility towards travel: 1 or 2 days/week in the Netherlands (Wijhe) and regular travel to the HQ in Spain (Madrid) to attend European meetings.
Campofrio Food Group offers an interesting salary package, including company car and benefits package next to a challenging, international role within a solid working environment. Personal growth is stimulated.
26194+Toon meer informatie